ELITE DUAL PANE RV WINDOWS – SERIES 1800
For Use In:
- Bus Conversions
- Emergency Vehicles
- Luxury Motor Coaches
Recognized as the clear leader in dual pane RV Windows insulated performance, the Series 1800 is the signature window of our world leading line of RV style windows.
Series 1800 Motion Windows incorporate dual pane glass—providing many product benefits including superior insulation, minimal air and wind intrusion, reduced condensation, and noise reduction.
The dual pane insulated units manufactured by Peninsula Glass are the highest quality in the RV industry. They are manufactured with solid tempered glass, true double seals, anodized perforated aluminum spacers, and high quality two-part absorption media for a long, trouble free life.
(Click link for Window Replacement Parts.)
Related: Series 1600, Series 900, Series 1100
- Shapes: Rectangle, Parallelogram, Single Slope, T-Sliders, and others
- Mounting: Trim Ring
- Wall Thickness: 3/4″ to 3 1/4″
- Radius: 3-0″ or mitered corners available
- Frame Depth: 1 15/16″
- Glass: Dual Pane Insulated Units, 1/2″ Thick
- Glass Tint: Clear, Solex, Bronze, Solar Grey, Dark Grey, Solar Cool Bronze (Mirrored), Obscure
- Frame: Anodized Clear (Silver) or a selection of powder coat colors.
- Standard Amenities: Sliding removable screen
Specification Sheet Printable Version
Installation Guide Printable Version