ECONOMY COMMERCIAL WINDOWS – LOCK RUBBER – SERIES 900
For Use In:
- Industrial Equipment
- Tractor Trailer Windows
- Heavy-Duty Applications
- Thin Wall Trailer Applications
- Off-Highway Vehicles
- Tractor-Trailer Sleeper Cabs
- Replacement Truck Rear-Sliders
The Series 900 is a two-channel window that is mounted in lock rubber. This window is commonly used in heavy equipment and the industrial vehicle markets. When specified with a black anodized finish and tinted glass this window looks and functions far better than other competitive windows.
The Series 900’s have proven to be very durable windows for years of trouble free operation. This model of window is often in service for 15 to 20 years or more. The slim profile of the Series 900 makes it a very good solution for thin wall applications. More on replacement travel trailer windows.
- Shapes: Rectangle, Parallelogram, Single Slope, T-Sliders, and others
- Mounting: Lock Rubber
- Wall Thickness: 1/8″ to 1/4″
- Radius: 2-0″, 2-1/2″, 3-0″, 3-1/2″, 4-0″
- Frame Depth: 1″
- Glass: 1/4″ tempered glass
- Glass Tint: Clear, Solex, Bronze, Solar Grey, Dark Grey
- Frame: Anodized Clear (Silver), Anodized Black, or a selection of powder coat colors.
- Optional Amenities: Lock Rubber